Technology Transfer Tactics will be offering a webinar entitled "Preparing 'Diagnose & Treat' Patent Claims to be Valid and Enforceable" on October 24, 2018 from 1:00 to 2:00 pm (ET). Charles R. Macedo, Alan D. Miller, and Brian J. Amos will address the following topics:
• State of the law on patent-eligibility and divided infringement
• Review of recent cases involving single and two-actor method claims, including:
-- Cleveland Clinic Foundation v. True Health Diagnostics LLC
-- Eli Lilly & Co. v. Teva Parenteral Medicines Inc.
-- Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. v. West-Ward Pharmaceuticals
• Sample form of claims that straddle patent-eligibility and divided infringement concerns
• USPTO guidance and examples
• Strategies for increasing likelihood of obtaining meaningful patent protection from the USPTO
• Dealing with concerns of potential licensees
The registration fee for the webinar is $197. Those interested in registering for the webinar, can do so here.