The George Washington University Law School (with Pillsbury, NERA Economic Consulting, and Mayer Brown) will be holding its annual Symposium on Intellectual Property on May 8, 2018 at The George Washington University Law School, 2000 H Street NW, Washington, DC. The Symposium will offer presentations on the following topics:
• Keynote Address -- Hon. David Ruschke, Chief Administrative Patent Judge, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
• Hot Topics at the Patent Trial and Appeal Board
• Effective Appellate Advocacy at the Federal Circuit
• Valuation of Patent Portfolios
• Current Issues Facing In-House Patent Lawyers
Additional information about the Symposium, including a program and list of speakers can be found here. A cocktail reception will take place following the Symposium.
Registration for the symposium is complimentary. Those interested in registering for the Symposium can do so here.