The New Jersey Intellectual Property Law Association (NJIPLA) will be holding a Patent Litigation Seminar from 12:00 to 5:00 pm on March 14, 2018 in Iselin, NJ. The seminar will offer presentations on the following topics:
• Life Technologies Corp. v. Promega Corp.
• Impression Products, Inc. v. Lexmark International, Inc.
• Oil States Energy Services, LLC v. Greene's Energy Group, LLC
• The Inequitable Conduct Doctrine: A Look Back and Forward (ethics session)
• Litigating Written Description
Additional information regarding the seminar, including a complete agenda and list of speakers, can be found here. The registration fee for the seminar is $225 (general), $125 (corporate/government employee), or $50 (students). Those interested in registering for the seminar can do so here.