• Exploring recent developments in case law related to IPRs, especially as they relate to the life sciences
• Strategies for obtaining patent protection for the latest developments in the life science space
• Discussions of the § 101 legislative initiatives, recent and pending legislation, and other happenings on the hill
• Analyzing life-science portfolios for licensing and IP due diligence
• How to effectively and ethical communicate with the Patent Office
In particular, ACI's faculty will offer presentations on the following topics:
• Living Large: Filing and Protecting Big Portfolios while Avoiding Double-Patenting Issues
• IPR Investigation: Diving into IPR Dos and Don'ts
• Beyond Sandoz v. Amgen: Future of the Biologics Marketplace and Evolving Biosimilars Development
• Around the World in 30 Months: Developing a Robust International Portfolio
• Advancing your Portfolio: Patenting Cutting-Edge Life Sciences Technologies
• §101 Developments: Exploring Legislative Initiatives
• Working with the PTO to Obtain (and Extend) Life Sciences Patents
• Leveraging your Life Sciences Assets: Best Practices for Licensing and IP Due Diligence
• Anti-Antibody Climate? Pursuing Protection for Antibodies in Today's Environment
• Ethical Considerations for Prosecuting Life Sciences Patents: Avoiding Inequitable Conduct
The agenda for the Advanced Summit on Life Sciences Patents can be found here. A complete brochure for this conference, including an agenda, detailed descriptions of conference sessions, list of speakers, and registration form can be obtained here.
The registration fee is $2,295. Patent Docs readers are entitled to a 10% discount off of registration using discount code P10-999-PTD18. Those interested in registering for the conference can do so here, by e-mailing CustomerService@AmericanConference.com, or by calling 1-888-224-2480.
Patent Docs is a media partner of ACI's Advanced Summit on Life Sciences Patents.