The Northwestern Journal of Technology & Intellectual Property will be holding its Eleventh Annual Symposium on March 10-11, 2016 on the Chicago Campus of Northwestern University. The Symposium will consist of the following sessions:
Thursday, March 10, 2016
• IPR 3.5 Years Later -- Where We've Been, and Where We're Going
• Design Patent Construction in the post Apple v. Samsung Era
• The Future of Orphan Works & Extended Collective Licensing after Author's Guild v. Google
Friday, March 11, 2016
• FDA's Proposed Hatch-Waxman Updates -- Implications for Generics and Beyond
• Why Can't I Get My Pizza by Air (Yet)? -- Drone Regulation & Federalism
• Lunch Panel -- Non-JD's and Their Role in IP Strategy: How These Players are Impacting the Industry
Additional information about the Symposium, including a complete schedule of the sessions, list of speakers, and a registration form can be found at the Symposium's website. Those interested in registering for the conference can do so here.
The Symposium is sponsored in part by McDonnell Boehnen Hulbert & Berghoff LLP.