• Enhanced Patent Quality Initiative: Moving Forward
• Synchronizing IP Strategy with Corporate Innovation Strategy
• Navigating Patent Portfolio Development in 2016: Keeping Abreast of the Ever-Changing Landscape
• Commercialization of Intellectual Property and Integrating it to your IP Strategy
• Streamlining Tactics for Partnering with External Counsel
• Global Patent Portfolio Protection and Prosecution
A full program for this conference, including an agenda, detailed descriptions of conference sessions, list of speakers here. The registration fee for the conference is $2,496 (practitioner) or $3,099 (non practitioner). Those interested in registering for the conference can do so here.
Patent Docs is a media partner of the IP Strategy, Patent Portfolio Development and Innovation conference.