DuPont and the Widener University School of Law will be holding the 2014 Intellectual Property Continuing Legal Education Seminar on September 30, 2014 at The DuPont Country Club in Wilmington, Delaware. Among the presentations being offered at the seminar will be:
• IP Due Diligence - Global Aspects / Pitfalls to Avoid
• Non-Practicing Entities: Promoting the Progress of Science and the Useful Arts?
• USPTO Perspective -- to be presented by Andrew Byrnes, Chief of Staff, U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
• Patent Highlights
• Practical Tips on Patent Drafting In View of Recent Case Law
• Post-Grant Review Strategies Update
Additional information about the seminar, including a program, list of speakers can be found here.
The registration fee for the seminar is $600. Those interested in registering for the seminar can do so here.