• A View from the Bench: Evaluating the Implications of the New UPC System on Your Biotech Patent Strategies
• Industry Roundtable: How to Manage and Exploit Your Patents in the UPC
• How Can Biotech Companies Keep the Bolar Rolling: Key Developments in the European Biotech Landscape
• Breadth of Claims: Practical Claim Tips to Avoid Subsequent Invalidity of Your Patents
• Representation of Patent Attorneys Before the Unified Patent Court: Considerations, Dilemmas, Suggestions and the Best Routes Examined
• Understanding the Importance of Personalised Medicine Patents in Biotechnology
• How to Develop a Successful Strategy for Antibody Patents
• Regulatory Insight and Industry Perspectives on your Biosimilars Strategies
• Evaluating the Significance of Transparency and Confidentiality in Clinical Trials
• A Pan European Perspective on SPCs: What You Need to Know to Successfully Obtain a SPC
• Inside the European Patent Office: Understanding the Implications of EPO Developments on Your Patents
• Strategy and Drafting Considerations for Human Genes Post Myriad
• Lifting the Lid on Second Medical Use Patents: Understanding the Implications of Infringement of Second Medical Use Patents
• Patent Protection and Enforcement in Brazil
• Opportunities to Expand Your Patents Portfolio in Canada
• Global Biotech Patent Strategies Afternoon: Up-and-Coming Markets
• Manage the Practical Implications of the Lundbeck and Actavis Reverse Payments Cases
• How to Formulate Your Stem Cell Strategies in light of the Brüstle v Greenpeace and International Stem Cells Corporation Cases
A complete brochure for the Biotech & Pharmaceutical Patenting conference, including an agenda, detailed descriptions of conference sessions, list of speakers, and registration form can be obtained here.
The registration fee is €1945 (conference alone), €2545 (conference plus workshop), or €845 (webcast). Those registering on or before February 28, 2014 will receive a €200 discount. Those interested in registering for the conference can do so here, by e-mailing registrations@C5-Online.com, by calling +44 20 7878 6888, or by faxing a registration form to +44 20 7878 6885.
Patent Docs is a media partner of the C5 Biotech Patenting conference.