• The Unified Patent Court -- progress and implications -- How patent litigation behaviour may change as the unitary system becomes a reality;
• Future of UK patent litigation after Virgin Atlantic;
• Patent litigation, after America Invents Act: Strategy update needed?
• Current problems with privilege;
• "Plausibility" in patent law -- UK case law and EPO jurisprudence;
• FRAND after the Huawei v. ZTE;
• Recent developments in SPC law?
• Issues around enforcing second medical use patents;
• Germany and UK -- Do the German Courts need English guidance?
• New developments in granting injunctions;
• Use of expert witnesses -- Comparing current practices in the UK and EU under the UPC;
• Patent settlements/Pay-for-Delay -- Are they so incompatible?
• Trolls: Positions that each country is taking against NPEs;
• Competence of EU and member states to interpret patent provisions on TRIPS; and
• How to obtain real-life damages in patent infringement proceedings?
A complete brochure for this conference, including an agenda, detailed descriptions of conference sessions, list of speakers, and registration form can be obtained here.
The registration fee for the conference is £1,499. Those interested in registering for the conference can do so here, by e-mailing email@example.com, by calling +44 (0)20 7017 5503, or by faxing a registration form to +44 (0)20 7017 4746.