• How to
successfully time your antibody patent filing strategies;
• European Patent Office keynote address;
• How to optimise your patent portfolio by taking advantage of the latest patent expiry strategies;
• Taking action now to incorporate the Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court into your current patent filing strategies;
• Opportunities to expand your patent portfolio via the patent eligibility of personalised medicines and biomarkers;
• Breaking down the impact of the Myriad decision on European companies and their human gene developments;
• Practical impact and benefits of the forthcoming UK Bolar amendments; and
• How to enforce your biotech products: Key developments and trends in litigation strategies.
In addition, a Pre-Congress masterclass providing a "Step-by-Step Guide to Developing and Maintaining an Effective Freedom to Operate Strategy for Biotech Products" will be held from 2:00 to 5:00 pm on December 3, 2013. The masterclass will walk attendees through the latest trends, pitfalls, and techniques for developing the most time efficient and cost effective FTO strategy possible.
A complete brochure for the Biotech & Pharma Patenting conference, including an agenda, detailed descriptions of conference sessions, list of speakers, and registration form can be obtained here.
The registration fee is £1095 (conference alone), £1595 (conference and masterclass), or £695 (conference webcast). Those registering by November 8, 2013 will receive a £100 discount. Those interested in registering for the conference can do so here, by e-mailing [email protected], by calling +44 20 7878 6888, or by faxing a registration form to +44 20 7878 6885.
Patent Docs is a media partner of the C5 Biotech & Pharma Patenting conference.