The conference will offer presentations on the following topics:
Wednesday, November 6:
• Inter Partes Review Strategy After a Year's Worth of Experience (Pre-Conference Workshop)
Thursday, November 7:
• Biosimilars War Games - Business and
• Biosimilars War Games - Preparation for Litigation
• Patent Reform 2.0 -- The Next Wave (working luncheon)
• Cases to Watch
• The Honorable Judge Kathleen M. O'Malley, Circuit Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (keynote speaker)
Friday, November 8:
• Does Myriad Matter?
• Is There a New Paradigm for Indirect Infringement?
In addition, there will be a welcome reception at the Hotel Monaco from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm on November 6, and an Odyssey Dinner Cruise from 5:30 pm to 10:00 pm on November 7.
A program agenda for this conference, including a list of speakers and descriptions of the presentations and events can be obtained here.