• India: Latest
change toward "the public good" regime;
• Overcoming the hurdles of obtaining drug approvals in the China market;
• South East Asia: Understanding the legal barriers in entering Asia's emerging markets;
• Leveraging patents in competition with generics in China;
• Identifying cost effective patent litigation strategy;
• How much protection is provided by the current legal framework in China?
• The legal battle over biosimilars;
• Learning strategies to counter "employee's theft of trade secrets" in pharma-biotech;
• Mastering your manufacturing and distribution agreements in Asia;
• Improving negotiation skills in collaboration and licensing contracts;
• Strategic collaboration agreements and successful commercialization of product in biopharmaceuticals;
• Mergers and acquisitions: The cure to rejuvenate big pharma?
• US FCPA and its implication on evolving legislation in Asia;
• Reviewing recent pharmaceutical FCPA violation cases in Asia;
• Reaping the benefits of effective anti-corruption programs; and
• Managing and enforcing corruption compliance across Asia.
In addition, two post-conference workshops will be offered on May 23, 2013. The first, entitled "Due Diligence for Pharma-Biotech Collaboration and R&D Agreement," will be held from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm, and the second, entitled "Anti Bribery and Corruption Compliance for Pharmaceutical Companies," will be held from 1:30 to 5:00 pm.
The agenda for the Pharma Legal Affairs conference can be found here. A complete brochure for this conference, including an agenda, detailed descriptions of conference sessions, list of speakers, and registration form can be obtained here.
The registration fee for the conference is $1,995 (conference alone), $2,295 (conference and one workshop), or $2,595 (conference and both workshops). Those registering by April 12, 2013 will receive a $100 discount. Those interested in registering for the conference can do so here, by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, by calling +65 6508 2401, or by faxing a registration form to +65 6508 2407.
Patent Docs is a media partner of IBC's Pharma Legal Affairs conference.