• Identifying the current deal
drivers and trends in deal-making: What it means for your next collaboration
• How leading pharma & biotech choose the right partner and deal structure;
• Executing robust agreements to underpin fruitful collaborations and limit the potential for future disputes and litigation;
• Successfully negotiating and drafting collaborative research agreements with academic institutions;
• Effective alliance management: Avoiding missteps and producing workable solutions for the inherent challenges of life sciences collaborations;
• Putting the end first: Defining critical termination rights from the outset;
• How much is it worth? Establishing the deal valuation; and
• Overcoming defects in IP that have the potential to derail collaborations and safeguarding your rights during negotiations.
A complete brochure for this conference, including an agenda, list of speakers, detailed descriptions of conference sessions, and registration form can be downloaded here.
The registration fee is €1399 (conference) or €995 (webinar). Those registering by April 12, 2013 will receive a €200 discount. Those interested in registering for the conference can do so here, by calling +44 20 7878 6888, by faxing a registration form to +44 20 7878 6885, or by e-mailing registrations@C5-Online.com.
Patent Docs is a media partner of C5's Pharma & Biotech Collaborations Forum.