Law Education Institute, Inc. (LEI) will be holding the 30th Annual National CLE Conference on January 2-5, 2013 in Snowmass, Colorado. The Intellectual Property program of the conference will offer presentations on a number of topics, including:
• Keynote Address: Adjudicating Intellectual Property Disputes in
the Digital Age -- Honorable Margaret McKeown, U.S. Court of Appeals for the
• The America Invents Act -- What You Need to Know Now
• Were you Willful? -- The Changing Landscape for Induced and Willful Infringement
• Patent-Eligible Subject Matter -- The State of the Union
• Hot Topics in Patent Licensing
• Objective Considerations of Non-Obviousness
• Damages and Remedies in Patent Litigation
• The Top Ten Patent Cases of 2012 Revealed (plus Predictions for 2013)
• What’s Keeping Corporate Counsel Awake at Night
• A Dialogue Between Bench and Bar -- panel to include the Honorable Kathleen M. O’Malley, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, and the Honorable Ronald M. Whyte, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
An agenda and list of speakers for the Intellectual Property program of the conference can be found here.
The registration fee for the conference is $745. Those interested in registering for the conference can do so by calling 888-860-2531, by faxing a registration form to 303-860-0624, or online here. Information about lodging and skiing can be found here.