• Patent Case Law Update
• The America Invents Act – What Should Your Company or Client be Doing?
• IPO's Corporate IP Benchmarking Survey: A Trend Analysis
• International Issues in IP Transactions
• Invalidity Rates Around the World
• Emerging Market Strategies/Export Control
• Tips and Tactics for Drafting and Using Settlement Licenses in Litigation Post-ResQNet
• Trade Secret Protection: Trends, Developments and International Implications
• Ethics Session
In addition, Chief Judge Randall R. Rader of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit will present the luncheon keynote on September 10.
A program for the meeting, including an agenda, descriptions of the scheduled sessions, and list of speakers, can be obtained here.
The registration fee for the meeting is $500 (government/academic), $950 (IPO members), or $1,450 (non-members). Those interested in registering for the meeting can do so here.