The Institute for International Research (IIR) will be holding its 13th Annual Business of Biosimilars & Generic Drugs conference from September 10-12, 2012 in Boston, MA. The conference offer presentations on the following topics:
September 10 -- Summits
• Biosimilar R&D Scenario Planning Session
• Map the Strengths, Weaknesses, and Defenses of your IP Assets to Prepare for the Challenges of the Follow-On Process
September 11 -- Main Conference:
• Think Different -- Navigating the Brave New Globalized Life Science Industry
• The World is Flat -- Make Sure Your Sales Are Not -- Commercializing Generics in Global and Emerging Markets
• The New Paradigm in Strategic Partnerships for Follow-on Biopharmaceutical Development
• Reimbursement Strategies for Generics & Biosimilars Around the World
Legal/IP for Biosimilars Track
• Turn Antitrust Laws to your Advantage in the Generics and Biosimilars Marketplace
• Best Practice in Portfolio Management during Patent Exchange Process
• Experiences from Developing Biosimilars for EMA: Unique Perspectives from Growth Hormones to Monoclonal Antibodies
• Adapt to New Regulatory Requirements for Biosimilar Approval and Success
Market Access for Biosimilars Track
• The Strategy and Case Study of Global Biosimilar Development
• Successful Designs for R&D Collaborations and Tech Transfer Necessary to the Biosimilars Market in China
• The Future of Biosimilars in Specific Emerging Markets
• When Being the Same is Good Enough: Building Public Confidence in Biosimilars
Market Access for Generics Track
• Getting Global Manufacturing Processes Prepared for Product Rollouts
• Direct-to-Pharmacy and Direct-to-Consumer Rebate Strategies: What's Coming Next?
• Analyze the Regulatory Criteria that your Generic Drug Candidate Must Meet
• Establish R&D Methods & Timetables that will Streamline your Expansion to New Markets
September 12 -- Main Conference:
• Outlook and Strategic Impact of U.S. Biosimilar Approval Pathway
• Novel Nomenclature for Biosimilars: What the Guidelines Say, and What You Need to Knowegulatory
• Improve and Approve: Boost the Safety and Convenience of Biobetters, and Navigate the New Regulatory Environment
• Building Product Awareness and Acceptance: What can Biosimilars and Generics Learn from One Another?
• Preparing for IP Challenges: What Originators and Follow-On Companies Need to Know
A brochure for this conference, including an agenda, list of speakers, and descriptions of the scheduled presentations can be downloaded here.
The registration fee for this conference is $2,295 (conference only), $2,695 (conference and half day summit), or $2,995 (conference and full day summit). Those registering before July 20, 2012 will receive a $400 discount, and those registering before August 17, 2012 will receive a $300 discount. Those interested in registering for the conference can do so here, by calling 1-888-670-8200, or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Patent Docs is a media partner of the Business of Biosimilars & Generic Drugs conference.