Intellectual Asset Management (IAM) magazine will be hosting its 5th annual IP Business Congress on June 24-26, 2012 in Cascais, Portugal. The IP Business Congress brings together thought leaders from the worlds of IP business and finance to discuss issues that center on the creation and management of IP value. Among the plenary and breakout sessions being offered are:
• The tipping point -- patent reform in the United States and Europe; auctions, deals and court cases; and the view from the trademark and copyright worlds -- among the panelists will be Benôît Battistelli, President, European Patent Office; David Kappos, Director, U.S. Patent & Trademark Office;
• Investing in IP;
• Europe’s changing market;
• Inside Brazil;
• Monetisation models in biotech and pharma;
• The new US patent landscape;
• Understanding the Chinese market;
• The IP route to recovery;
• The future of large IP acquisitions; and
• Damages compared.
A complete programme for the IP Business Congress can be found here.
The registration fee for the IP Business Congress is €1,500.00 (rate available until June 23, 2012). Those interested in registering for the conference can do so here. More information about the IP Business Congress can be found here.