IBC Legal Conferences will be holding its 11th Annual Intellectual Property Law Summer School 2011 on August 15-19, 2011 in Cambridge, UK. The five-day conference devotes one day each to the IP law basics, patents, transactions and enforcement, trademark and designs, and copyrights. During the patent and transactions and enforcement days, IBC faculty will offer presentations on the following topics:
• Future trends in patents;
• Cross border patent strategy;
• Freedom to operate: What are the risks of infringement?
• Patent law in China;
• Patent validity;
• Biotech and pharmaceutical developments;
• IP portfolio management;
• Trade secrets and breach of confidence;
• Intellectual property licensing;
• IP due diligence: Maximising the benefits;
• IP enforcement; and
• IP rights and competition law within the pharmaceutical and TMT sectors.
A complete brochure for this conference, including an agenda for all five days of the conference, detailed descriptions of conference sessions, list of speakers, and registration form can be obtained here.
The registration fee is £2998 (all five days), £2599 (days 2-5), or £799 (day 1). Attendees registering by July 15, 2011 will receive a £200 discount off the five day or days 2-5 packages. Those interested in registering for the conference can do so here.